Bean Bag Tournament
Saturday, September 3rd: 10:00 am
North Park -1 block east of County Line Road on Washington Ave.
- Entry Fee: $10 per Person (must be 16 or older to participate)
- Pre-registration available through Scoreholio (2023 Registration link below)
- Day-of registration available prior to the start of the tournament
- Payment will be collected day-of prior to start of the tournament
- Tournament is a Blind Draw, Double Elimination Format
- Cash Prizes for 1st and 2nd Places
- Pre-registration is requested and preferred
- Tournament to start PROMPTLY at 10:30 a.m.
- Practice from 10:00 – 10:30 a.m.
Saturday, September 2nd: 5pm
(Please note that this is one hour earlier than in past years)
- Classic cars, marching bands, local favorites, and floats strut their stuff in the fabulous Fun Fest Parade
- The streets are lined with people waiting for the show
- Parade is held rain or shine
- Check-in begins at 3:30pm at E. Dekalb & E Ashton Streets
Romp In The Park Entry Form
Saturday, September 2nd: 5K at 8:00 am & 2 mile walk at 8:05 am
5K Run · 2 Mile Walk/Run
- Entry Fee: By 8/26 • Race Day
- 5K Run…………………………….. $20.00 • $25.00
- 2 mile Walk/Run………………. $15.00 • $20.00
- To register, complete and return the registration form by Saturday, August 26. Race day registration will be available.
Bike & Wagon Parade
Saturday, September 2nd: 4:15 pm
Kids’ Bike Parade – Bring Your Own Bike – Use Our Decorations
- Free registration
- Donations are accepted
- Decoration Station opens at 3:30 pm
Saturday, September 2: 9:00 am – 12:00 am
Sunday, September 3: 9:00 am – 10:00 pm
Maple Park Fun Fest is a 2-day event, occurring on Saturday and Sunday, September 2 and 3
- Space rental fee is $150 by August 1st or $250 after August 1st
- Each space is 10′ x 10′ with additional space rental available upon request
- Electrical hook-up available for $25.
Food Vendors must have appropriate Health Department Certification.
Saturday, September 2: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Maple Park Fun Fest Craft and Vendor Show is a 1-day event, occurring on Saturday September 2
- Participation fee is $30
- Applications and fees must be received by August 15th
- Any applications and fees received after August 15th will be assessed a $10 late fee
- Limited booths available until 6pm